If You Study This And Understand It Well Enough, Your Husband Will Always Run Home After Work To Meet With You..
READ THE TIPS BELOW ON WHAT MEN W@NT FROM A WOM@N…
• He loves d0ggy style: Men love the d0ggy style of s*x and find that idea of ‘submissiveness’ highly er0tic. It’s one s*x position that enables men to climax without too much efforts!
• Become familiar with his frenulum, one of the most sensitive areas of the pen!s, which is on the underside of the pen!s. Playful light pressure to the frenulum often coax more blood into the pen!s for even harder er@ctions. Wrap your hand around his pen!s so that the fleshy pads of your fingers rub over the frenulum. Place his hand over yours so he can guide you up and down just the way he likes it.
• D0uble his pleasure. Stimulate another erogenous zone such as his test!cles and n!pples. Rub the nerve-rich seam running down the middle of his scr0tum, then gently push up against the base of his test!cles with your hand. That’s a way to ar@use his prost@te, the sensitive gland known as the male G-sp.ot, says s*x expert, Ian Kerner.
• Grab his bu,tt. Wrapping your hands around his bu.tts will make him feel wanted, which will turn him on.
• Guide him. When he st!mulates you with his hand, guide him to show him how you like to be t@uched. Your magic phrase? “Like this.” That’s all—he’ll get the picture.
• During s*x, switch positions. Slowly k!ss him along his neck and collarbone. When you are shifting from one s*x position to another, turn around and offer him re.ar entry.
If you’re not really looking for solutions, tell him in black and white: “I’m not looking for you to fix anything; I feel better just having you understand how I’m feeling.” He will have the satisfaction of having provided something of value to you, the woman he cares about.
• To find out what he likes, ask. Guys can be shy about telling you what really turns them on and how they like to be t@uched down there. So, ask. Your permission to be open will create a safe, comfortable atmosphere that can turn into some really hot s*x
• Wear strapless dresses that flash a bit of flesh. Wear his boxers around the house. Leaving something to be imagined will drive him wild as men get turned on even more by what they can’t see.
• Slip into the shower with him and soap him up.
• At a fancy dinner at a restaurant, clue him in to the fact that you’re not wearing any underwear, and see how fast he finishes his desert!
• Seduce him with subtlety. S*x therapist, Dr. Robert Birch says, “Let your shirt fall from your shoulder, undo one more button, or wear a fitted blouse over a lacy bra and watch him ogle you all night long.”
• Ask for what you want in bed. A man would very much enjoy hearing what you’d like him to do to you in b3d. “Saying ‘Oh, do that sl@wer,’ isn’t an order, it’s s*xy,” says a s*x therapist, Dr. Joy Davidson.
• Laugh with and at him. Simply being able to laugh with him, at him, and at yourself is a sign of intellectual compatibility, says author, Dr. Billy Goldberg.
• Appreciate him. Show appreciation and respect for his hard work. Show your love for him to make him feel valued and needed as provider and protector.
• Hold his hand. Many women think that men don’t like cuddling, handholding, and other non-s3xual forms of closeness; they’re wrong. Men enjoy it as much as you do. So, grab his hand, plant a brief but passionate kiss, touch his thigh with your hand, or graze his arm with your bre@sts … All these show your confidence in your s*xuality, which men find irresistible.
• The biggest secret s*xual turn on for men. It’s your confidence in b3d. It excites him to know that he is pleasing you, that you want him and are enjoying him as much as he’s enjoying you.
• Make s*x more interactive. Don’t just lie there! But you’ll satisfy him by letting him know what feels good to you and what he’s doing right. Grip the sheets. Grab the headboard. Mo@n into his ear and talk d!rty. Plead. Demand. Direct.
MAKE A MAGICAL MOMENT ALL THE TIME.. TUCHE!!